Installing an add-on is not complicated. Here’s how.
- Open Firefox and click the three bars on the far-right side to open the settings menu.
- Click “Add-ons.”
- This opens automatically to the Get Add-ons tab. Click “Find more add-ons.”
- A new tab will open. In the search bar in the top-right corner, type in the name of the add-on you want.
- Click the add-on in the search results.
- On the next page, click the button that says “Add to Firefox.”
- The browser will request permission to install the add-on. Click yes.
- Voila! You now have the add-on you searched for. Rinse and repeat for the rest.