Panaseer Appoints Jonathan Gill as New CEO

• Business security organization Panaseer has introduced the appointment of Jonathan Gill as its new CEO.

Gill succeeds Panaseer founder Nik Whitfield in the purpose, with Whitfield turning out to be chairman and main seer of the organization.

Gill delivers a demonstrated document of accomplishment in each leadership and sales, with past roles which include VP EMEA at RSA Security, EVP of worldwide gross sales for Veracode and GM EMEA for Talend. He will concentration on the worldwide advancement of Panaseer.

The security company specializes in steady controls checking (CCM) with its platform checking above four million entities for business clientele across two continents – Europe and North America.

Gill, CEO, mentioned: “Throughout my vocation, the most fulfilling roles have been these in which I have had scope to considerably scale a business to meet up with a world wide obstacle. Panaseer provides the most interesting prospect to date. Its system is a recreation-changer for the security market. It solves a major issue the security landscape is progressively complicated, the charge of adjust is only accelerating.

“I am seeking forward to doing the job with the team to fulfil our vision of making sure all enterprises have the right safeguards to control risk.”

Whitfield, chairman, additional: “Our mission for our clientele has constantly been to make sure their cybersecurity safeguards are switched on and functioning efficiently at all times. Obtaining proven Panaseer as the initially-preference system to do this, the emphasis wanted to shift to scaling the company.

“My decision to convey in a new CEO supports this growth objective, and the board and I are certain that Jonathan is certainly the right individual to provide on our ambitions and values.”