EEMA Appoints Digital Identity Expert to Board of Management

• EEMA, the leading independent European imagine tank targeted on identification, privacy and rely on, has introduced the appointment of Steve Pannifer to its board of management. Pannifer, who is main functions officer at Consult Hyperion, is renowned for his experience in the discipline of electronic id.

Joining Consult with Hyperion back in 1999, Pannifer has worked on quite a few identity and payments initiatives for card strategies, banks and governments globally. He has also performed a significant position inside of the EEMA neighborhood, such as as an advisory board member on the Horizon 2020 job. Moreover, he has chaired panel periods with the ENISA and EEMA board management associates Kim Cameron and Dave Birch for the duration of the EEMA Yearly Conference in June 2020 as well as in EEMA’s ISSE 2020 webinar The European One Identification System in November 2020.

Pannifer joins a host of major names in the discipline of identification and security who are element of the EEMA board of administration. These include Hans Graux, partner at regulation agency Timelex, who was appointed in June last calendar year.

Commenting on his appointment to the board, Pannifer stated: “Through my operate at Consult Hyperion I am fortuitous to be involved in several exciting developments about the earth, specifically in identity and payments. My hope is that this will help me to convey ideas and connections that will help to condition and guideline EEMA’s long term activities.

“EEMA offers a fantastic way to hook up into the lots of digital identity and connected developments throughout Europe and past. The blend of conferences, fireside sessions and assignments is special. As properly as assembly individuals EEMA gives the possibility to get the job done with those people individuals on ahead searching tasks.”

Jon Shamah, chair of EEMA, mentioned: “I am delighted to welcome Steve to the EEMA board of administration. He is really nicely respected in the subject of digital identification and has very long been a generous contributor to our local community, sharing his prosperity of experience and know-how.”

Brussels-dependent EEMA presents events, tasks, collaboration, education, engagement, conversation, participation and networking for businesses, the general public sector and men and women as portion of an energy to empower the creating of enduring and mutually beneficial doing the job interactions.