Identity Verification Firm Veriff Appoints Amish Mody as New CFO

• Estonia-primarily based on line identity verification corporation Veriff has declared the appointment of Amish Mody as its new main monetary officer (CFO).

Mody joins Veriff from FinTech firm Monese, exactly where he served as VP of finance for five years, overseeing the company’s growth from pre-launch to a headcount of numerous hundred, with functions in four international locations.

At Veriff, Mody will head the financial scheduling, accounting, organization intelligence and other finance-connected issues of the organization.

“I am truly fired up to be a part of Veriff, specifically due to the fact I see a enormous progress probable for the entire id verification market as the world digitalization has accelerated above the very last 12 months,” Mody said.

“So far I’ve expert the ID verification company from a client’s standpoint, and now I’ll get to see the other facet. Any rapidly growing and profitable firm needs a excellent workforce – the enthusiasm, professionalism and friendliness of Veriff’s men and women designed the decision to join the journey an effortless a single for me,” he extra.

Veriff’s founder and CEO, Kaarel Kotkas, commented: “Veriff has been growing speedy, on a global scale, and monetary management has a important job to enjoy. With Amish on board, we have an experienced CFO who is familiar with the startup planet within out and has been operating in the finance world on a worldwide scale. He’s received a special track record and I am glad he can join our workforce in Estonia.”