Security alternatives supplier Barracuda has announced the acquisition of zero-have faith in network access (ZTNA) innovator Fyde.
The deal will see remote performing-concentrated zero-rely on obtain abilities extra to Barracuda’s security supplying with the Fyde resolution readily available promptly as Barracuda CloudGen Entry to companies of all dimensions. It will be accessible in the coming months for managed company providers.
“Remote function is here to stay, cloud migrations are accelerating and conventional corporate perimeters have disappeared,” claimed BJ Jenkins, president and CEO at Barracuda. “Fyde gives a strong ZTNA resolution that works on any infrastructure, any machine and with any software on a company network. With this acquisition, Barracuda is supplying distributed enterprises a new way to modernize distant obtain, enforce worldwide security and accessibility insurance policies and reach seamless connectivity without compromising productiveness.”
With the acquisition, Barracuda expands its abilities to offer you:
- Safe solitary signal-on to SaaS apps
- Protected obtain to purposes from BYOD products
- Simultaneous accessibility to applications positioned on-premises and on numerous clouds
- Cellular system security monitoring and protection from malicious web-sites
- Simplified privileged entry and a lot more
Economic terms of the deal have not been disclosed.