Entries are open for the 2021 SC Awards, and we’re expanding the scope of honors

• I am very happy to announce that the entry period of time is open for the 2021 SC Awards, honoring the very best in U.S. cybersecurity. Sellers and leaders from the conclude-person community have right until Dec. 18 to submit.

Now in its 24th 12 months, the SC Awards understand the folks, corporations and answers that advance the community’s common objective of safe commerce and communications. For 2021, I’m content to report, we’re creating a several enhancements to expand the scope of that recognition.

Click on listed here to study more about how to post entries to the 2021 SC Awards.

Initial, we will honor finalists and winners across SC Media’s full range of digital, social, and editorial channels the total 7 days of May 3. We’ll enhance profiles of winners with in-depth functions about the point out of tech advancement and innovation. And we’ll produce a collection of webcasts that go correct to the supply – the technology leaders them selves – to obtain out how they manage to browse the tea leaves of the market to realize how very best to answer to the modern threat.

Also, in addition to the Have confidence in Awards, which realize security goods and services, and the Excellence Awards, which recognize the top cybersecurity companies and their leaders, we will be accepting nominations for our Management Awards – formerly Reboot Awards – which acknowledge the people today major the way in the stop-user local community.

In that sense, from solutions to practitioners, the SC Awards is the only recognition method to celebrate all facets of accomplishment in U.S. cybersecurity.

Following what can most effective be described as a contentious 2020, let’s celebrate in 2021 the stellar development and management shown during the cybersecurity vendor and close-consumer local community. With that, make sure you get a second to assessment the entry facts. Should really you have any inquiries at all, really don’t wait to attain out to me. And let’s all rejoice market place successes in the spring.

Best of luck to all.